Monday, May 16, 2016

FtHS i {heart} sketches with a tWist #152

Welcome to the newest i {heart} sketches with a tWist challenge at From the Heart Stamps!  The twist for this week is to use an enlarged image.  Here's the great sketch created by Imke -




Here is my card using one of Faith's newest freebies, Bee Happy Birdbrain -






I "blew" him up for the tWist, but went with the Bee Happy theme when I found these buttons in my stash.  Check out the challenge guidelines here.  You will notice, we do require a FtH image to play along.  Having said that, there are plenty of cute freebies.  You are sure to find something that inspires you.  Here is a peek at Faith's newest freebie to get your creative juices flowing.



Thanks so much for stopping by, can't wait to see what you create!

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. This is so fun Brenda and I love the bright cheerful colours.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could use this Birdbrain for any occasion - it's fab! Love how you have placed that lovely heart embellie right where he's looking! Super card Brenda :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts