Wednesday, May 25, 2016

CRAFT #365


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  Before I get into the details, I want to thank everyone for helping to make the CRAFT birthday celebration such a success.  Congratulations to the winners!  

This week our challenge is to make a Father's Day card or a masculine card.  We would love for you to join us. 

Our wonderful Sponsor this week is -



And 

Our fabulous Star of the Month Sponsor is -



My card features the Oddball Art cutie, Big Eyed Bedtime Pajama Girl, Sally -



I made a Father's Day card, because when I saw her she seems to be missing her daddy.  I love coloring these little Oddball images, they are so fun to color.

I know a bunch of you have Father's Day cards to make, so why not join our challenge and get a bit ahead of the rush.  All the details can be found on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  As usual the DT will have plenty of inspiration for you too!

Thanks for stopping in!

Aloha,
Brenda



3 comments:

  1. SUPER CUTE card. I love your colouring and the overall card design. WELL DONE. Myrna CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Brenda, beautiful colouring and a cute image xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, what a sweet card, Brenda! Gorgeous colouring, and the CAS layout is just right for a male card!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts