Thursday, March 17, 2016

Calling All Critters!

Happy Friday everyone!  Another week coming to a close, another weekend full of possibilities.  I got a chance to do a just for fun Easter card using Whimsie Doodles' Bunny and Balloon image.  I love this cute little guy!  



My fascination with watercolor continues.  I love the sometimes uncontrolled, surprising outcomes.  It is a lesson in learning to let go and let it just happen.  I also love the wonderful soft colors that usually result.  The cute bunny was colored with topic markers.  Some Pearl Ex pigment was also splattered on the background for a little glimmer.  

I am sharing this in the following challenges -
Whimsie Doodles - March Challenge
Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge - Cute and Cuddly

Thanks for stopping by.  I'm hoping you have a weekend full of blessings.

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  Whimsie Doodles Bunny and Balloon
Sentiment:  Simon Says Stamps My Kind of Peep
Paper:  Canson watercolor paper
Accessories:  The Cat's Pajamas CutUps Clouds, Soft and Natural, Pretty Pink Posh lavender sequins, Binney & Smith Peacock watercolors, Mama Elephant Creative Cuts All Prettied Up, Copic Markers


4 comments:

  1. Love the watery sky Brenda...another technique that I should have a go at!! Love that cute bunny and his carrot. Have a good weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Brenda! the watercolored background is amazing! cute card.....so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaawwww this is cuuute. I love it. The bunny is so lovely and your watercolor background is gorgeous!

    Have a great day!
    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute card sweetie, hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts