Wednesday, March 9, 2016

AYLI #75

This fortnight's challenge theme is Embossing.  It doesn't matter what kind of embossing.  You can use folders, paste, heat embossing...we just want to see your creation and want you to tell us why it's your favorite.  


This week our sponsor is:



My favorite kind of embossing is heat embossing.  The way it turns from a little speck into something so wonderful and shiney is just magical to me.  Having said that, I just love all forms of embossing, it adds such fab texture.  Here's my card using heat embossing and gold embossing paste.



Now you need to head back to the AYLI blog to link up your creation.  While you are there, check out the prize that's up for grabs!  The design team has wonderful examples of all types of embossing so enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope your week is going well!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  MFT Count the Stars Dynamics 
Sentiment:  MFT Count the Stars Dynamics 
Ink:  Distress Ink Salty Ocean, Chipped Saphire and Wilted Violet
Paper:  Hammermil Color Copy
Accessories:  Wendy Vechi embossing paste, Stampendous Shabby White embossing powder

9 comments:

  1. A wonderful starry sky Brenda, love the blue shades you have incorporated and the lovely gold die cut is a fabulous focal piece.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of this world!! The gold paste stars are so crisp xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful shiny, starry card - just my type of pretty. :) Love the embossed parts!
    Have an amazing day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those gold stars just glow, fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my, this is such a gorgeous card, Brenda! I love the colours. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHHHH WOW!!!!!!!!! goodness me that is totally stunning! LOVE it! hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts