Wednesday, October 21, 2015

AYLI #65 - Brights or Pastels

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using your favourite, Brights or Pastels.  Please share with us which is your favourite is and why so. 

This week our wonderful sponsor is:



Here is my submission for this challenge.  Once again, I have a hard time committing to one or the other, brights or pastels.  I guess I would have to go with brights, especially with this fun little Pigwit image.  He is one of Faith Skrdla's darling images at From the Heart Stamps.  He can be found in the store here.  



Now you need to head back to the AYLI blog to link up your creation.  While you are there, check out the prize that's up for grabs!  I'm sure you'll love the DT makes this week.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope your week is going well!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  From the Heart Stamps Hamlet Pigwit Pig Out 
Paper:  Neenah cardstock, Bazzill cardstock, DP scraps
Dies:  My Favorite Things Pierced Square Stax, Reverse Confetti Wonky Double Edge BorderConfetti Cuts
Accessories:  Copic markers, Pretty Pink Posh Sequins

5 comments:

  1. This little piggy is so cute. The pastel background make it pop. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, Brenda. I love the image and the colours. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, Brenda. I love the image and the colours. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lot of cake! The bright colours and cute DPs suit this little piggy perfectly...a really fun design :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the image - so cute! Great coloring with brights, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts