Monday, September 28, 2015

i {heart} sketches with a tWist #120

Good morning everyone!  It's Monday so that means it's time for a new sketch at From the Heart Stamps.




This week for the sketch and the twist, I used Birthday Candle Birdbrain.  


He looks even more adorable super-sized!  I used papers from DCWV, Birthday Wishes.  The banner is from Avery Elles Simply Tags Love Notes die.  The sentiment is a Hero Arts Stamp I have long since forgotten the name of.  I hope you'll take the time to join in on the fun this week.  Drop by From the Heart Stamps Blog to learn all the details and for more inspiration.


Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you have a wonderful week ahead!

Aloha, Brenda


6 comments:

  1. I love how you cropped the Birdbrain! And the colors are so bright and cheery! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love the fun papers and the fussy cutting - perfect take on the sketch and the tWist! Great coloring too :)
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birdbrain is even cuter big! Great job cutting the sweat drop! This just makes me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! Isn't this such a fun image - a really fab card Brenda! I love the papers you have used too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUN card, Brenda. Great take with cropping this Birdbrain !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brenda, I agree with you, the BBs do look more adorable super-sized! What a great card this is! *claps*
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts