Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Craft Challenge #325 - Fantasy


Welcome to CRAFT Challenge #325 - Fantasy.  This really does leave a lot to your imagination.




 Our sponsors this week are:

                     

And


I have seen so many beautiful mermaids recently around Blogland.  When I saw this cutie from The Stamping Boutique it made my fantasy theme easy.  You can find The Mermaid Dawn here.



I kept the card design kinda CAS because there was so much detail in the image.  You can't really tell in this pic but I added Stickles to her tail and some of the "bubbles".  I also used some Faber Castell Texture Gems to give the little bubbles some texture.  The papers are from Basic Grey and the sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh.  I'm saving the sentiment until I know how this card will be used, for now its just going into my stash.


I hope you have time this week to join us in the fun.  Be sure to stop by the CRAFT Challenge blog here to check out the great makes by the DT.  I really look forward to seeing all your Fantasy creations, this should be a fun one! 

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Paper:  BasicGrey Piccadilly paper pad

5 comments:

  1. She is beautiful, I love the papers you have used with her and the CAS design is just perfect to show her off.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A magi al card. Very lovely. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've captured Fantasy brilliantly Brenda, love the sequin bubbles too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A truly fantastical design! The colours are gorgeous and the DP and sequins capture that 'under the sea' feel beautifully :-)
    I can see the shimmer on the mermaid's tail too!

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic coloring and wonderful fussy cutting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts