Wednesday, April 1, 2015

CRAFT 305: Inspired By a Picture

This week our Craft Challenge Team wants to see how this lovely Spring Flower photo inspires you.  


Our sponsors this week are:

The prize is winners choice of 3 digital stamps from their shop

And

The prize is a $20 gift certificate to the Sweet Pea Store for any digital products.


My card was made using a Sweet Pea Digi called Bella Sending You Smiles by Connie Fong.  Bella did make me smile, she's so cute!


We would love to have you play along.  Can't wait to see your inspired creations.  Be sure to head to the blog to see my teamies wonderful creations.

Aloha, 
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  Sweet Pea Stamps Bella Sending You Smiles
Sentiment:  Simon Says Stamps Best Mom Ever
Paper:  Mohawk Color Copy, DCWV Vellum and cardstock
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories:  Copic Markers, Pretty Pink Posh Tag Die, paperclip, 
Ribbon, Couture Creations Embossing Folder, Clear Embossing Powder

2 comments:

  1. Bella is really cute and I Iove how you layered the tag onto the embossing with that fab swirl clip :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image, your coloring looks fantastic and I just love the tag element!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #752 - Congrats

Wednesday has rolled around again, and it's time for a new challenge.  I have to give credit for this challenge to Imke, tho I am hostin...

Popular Posts