Monday, March 9, 2015

TCP Sneaky Peek Day 1-SPACE CADET

I am very excited to be sharing SPACE CADET, one of the newest release from The Cat's Pajamas!  I am happy to say that Sprinkle and Poochie are back in action, joined by one of the adorable Penguins.


I got out my watercolors to create this outa this world background.  I also used Stampendous embossing enamel to create the stars.  

Get ready for 7 days of TCP newness!  There will be stamps sets, CutUps and Cutables that are going to knock your socks off!  You're going to love this release!  

Thanks for stopping by, be sure to come back tomorrow for sneeky peek #2.

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps: The Cat's Pajamas Space Cadet
Paper: Strathmore Watercolor Paper, Hammermill Color Copy, DCWV vellum
Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories:  Stampendous Embossing Enamel, SU! embossing powder, Koi watercolors, Copic markers, Ranger tiny attacher, circle punch

6 comments:

  1. beautiful watercolored background. So great with this space cadet stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That background is amazing! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm loving this card to the moon and back!!! What a cool "galaxy" you created with your watercolored bg!! The star-gazing penguin is way too much fun and so cute!! Love it Brenda!! Can't wait for this release!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the background Brenda and the sentiment stamped so neatly on the vellum. You worked this set beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I am loving your card for today <3 your background is beautiful indeed

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous background you created Brenda Fabulous watercolouring! So perfect for this set!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts