Sunday, March 22, 2015

I Made This

I just learned of a challenge blog called Shopping Our Stash.  It sounded like exactly what I need to do more of, so here I am.  The challenge theme for this week is "I made this" and we need to make our own background. Well, as it happened, I made this distress ink and embossing enamels background already positioned in the card, all it needed was some character.

I added the little Penguin and sentiment from The Cat's Pajamas SPACE CADET (from the newest release) and it was done!  Love that this happened.  I even have someone I think will appreciate receiving it!

Thanks for stopping by.  I so appreciate your visits and comments.

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps:  The Cat's Pajamas Space Cadet
Paper:  Mohawk Color Copy
Ink:  VersaMark Onyx Black, Distress Ink
Accessories:  Clear embossing powder, Stampendous Embossing Enamel

4 comments:

  1. How cute is this? Very well crafted! Thanks for accepting the challenge this week at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely background for your cute penguin to observe - a really fun design :-)

    I think I could do with using up some stash too!

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another little cutie image, so sweet. Fabulous background Brenda, it looks just like outer space.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts