Wednesday, March 25, 2015

CRAFT Challenge 304-Inspired by a Movie

The CRAFT Challenge this week is to make something inspired by a movie.  Our sponsors are:



and

Prize is 4 non-colored images

Head on over to the blog to get more info, inspiration from the DT and to link up your wonderful creations!

Growing up in Kansas, the Wizard of Oz has always been near and dear to my heart.  When I saw this hot air balloon, it sealed the deal.  When I found this floral paper in a Penny Black Paper Pad, it reminded me of the field of poppies right out side the Emerald City.  Because of the Emerald City, I had to have some green involved.  I also used a brick embossing folder to create a yellow brick road, but you can't see much of it.  Here's what it all looks like:

Meljen's 
Hot Air Balloon

The card design was inspired by Reverse Confetti's SFYTT #8.


Thanks for stopping in!  Love hearing from you and visiting your blogs.

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:Meljen's Hot Air Balloon, Computer generated sentiment
Paper:  Neenah Solar White, Penny Black Painted Blooms Paper Pad, DCWV cardstock
Ink: Distress ink (sky)
Accessories:  The Cat's Pajamas Cloud CutUps, Copic Markers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts