Wednesday, March 18, 2015

CRAFT Challenge #303


Welcome to CRAFT Challenge #303!  This week we are asking  you to create a Mother's Day card or a card for a special female.  This week our sponsor is Little Miss Muffet Stamps.

Prize-$6.00 gift certificate for Little Miss Muffet Stamps

This week I worked with Kiki Bloom, such a darling image!  Here's what I came up with:


I'm hoping you stop by the CRAFT Challenge and link up your creations, can't wait to see what you come up with.  Stop by the Craft Blog to take a peek at what my Teamies designed.  

Thanks for stopping by!
Aloha,
Brenda

PS:  I would like to add this to the Little Miss Muffet Challenge-Anything Goes.

Supplies:
Digital Image:  Little Miss Muffet Stamps Kiki Bloom
Stamp:  Winnie and Walter Happy Christmas
Paper:  Mohawk Color Copy, SU! cardstock, Jillybean Seedless Cucumber Design Paper
Accessories:  Darice Natural Hemp, Creative Impressions Ribbon, button from stash, Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Borders, Sizzix Center Step Card and Tag die, Copic Markers


4 comments:

  1. Aw, this is super cute...and so is the whole card - love the stepper design but my fave bit is the way you combined the little flag greeting with the twine and button - it's just brilliant!

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image, she is so cute! I also love how you've coloured her, Brenda, and the bright and cheerful background! Gorgeous!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card and love the image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, seamless shading ... love it! Thanks so much for joining the Anything Goes challenge at Little Miss Muffet. Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts