Sunday, March 29, 2015

An Easter Spinner

I needed an Easter card that would work for my daughter's boyfriend and I wanted to try making a spinner inspired by Alma's (TCP) card here.  This is what turned up:


The cute little bunny image is Hopping Bunnies by Digi Stamp Boutique.  The paper is "vintage",  some I have had for years.  It was from Junkitz, a line called Salsa Paperz and I see the copyright date is 2005!  I didn't do much embellishment because I felt the paper was strong enough to stand on it's own and it needed to be more masculine. The bunnies were colored with Copic markers.  

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Glitter n Sparkle Challenge 130http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.ca-Easter

I hope it was a lovely weekend and a blessed Palm Sunday.  Thanks for stopping in!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image: Digi Stamp Boutique Hopping Bunnies
Sentiment:  The Cat's Pajamas Spring Fling
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Onyx Black
Paper: Junkitz Salsa Paperz, Neenah Cardstock, DCWV Cardstock
Accessories:  Spellbinders Circle dies, MFT Pierced Circle dies


5 comments:

  1. Super cute and beautifully coloured too! hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is this spinner? My girls would love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab. Love those papers! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!! And I think I might have those papers too!!!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin'.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, you make me feel a little bit better...sometimes its so hard for me to cut into these wonderful papers. :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts