Sunday, December 28, 2014

Viva la Verve 4th and last!

OK, last post for today.  Just wanted to show I have been doing a little something crafty the last couple of days and now I have 4 cards for my 2015 stash!  I love these designs because they are so interesting and give me the opportunity to use those scraps that I just can't throw away.

Here's the sketch:

Here's card 4:


To visit the Viva la Verve blog for more information go here.  For supplies I have used, go here.  Hope your holiday festivities are still going strong.  3 more days to the big count down!

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Love love love, I still have to get this last sketch done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card. The whole set is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts