Monday, October 13, 2014

Viva la Verve and Simon Says Use Watercolors

Thought I would try another Verve Sketch.  This one isViva la Verve for October 2014, week one.  I didn't use Verve Stamps this time.  I have had this Bunny for a while and wanted to ink him up to make a card for my daughter.  

Here's the sketch:


Here's the colors:



Here's my result:






I'm also entering this in Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge, Simon Says Use Watercolors.

Hope your day is full of blessings!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps:  The Cat's Pajamas Wish
Paper:  Neenah Kraft Cardstock, Mohawk Color Copy, Strathmore Watercolor paper, scraps
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' UP! Lost Lagoon, Delicata Gold
Accessories:  Black Thread, wire, Glossy Accents, Memory Box Starry night stencil, Watercolors

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous BG and what a cute little bunny! Thank you so much for playing along in our Use Watercolors Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooof! What a fun project Brenda. You have rocked the sketch and the colours. Thanks so much for your kind comment at mine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh he is totally gorgeous LOVE that you embossed the star too, hugs me x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts