Sunday, October 5, 2014

Verve October Inspiration Challenge

I was trying to make the deadline for Mojo Monday, but too late.  Good thing I used fall colors inspired by the Verve October Inspiration Challenge.


I have to give credit to Diva Marisa Ritzen.  I was totally inspired by her creation for Mojo Monday.  Here's what I came up with;


The flower reminded me of the mums we used to put in the yard for fall.  The colors were beautiful, bronze and yellow were my favorites.  It also reminds me of the GIANT silk mum corsages the high school boys got for their girlfriends for homecoming.  The more over the top they were the better!  I loved Texas!

It has been unusually hot here the last few weeks, I have resorted to gluing my cards because the tape runners won't stay stuck!  I hope you had a comfortable, wonderful, restful weekend.  Thanks for dropping in!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps:  Verve Believe and Give thanks with a grateful heart
Ink:  Memento Onyx Black, Brilliance Cosmic Copper, Stampin' Up Baked Brown Sugar
Paper:  Neenah Solar White, DCWV The Autumn Melody Stack, Stampin' Up Very Vanilla, Hobby Lobby kraft card stock,
Accessories:  Yarn stash, Eyelet stash, Copic Markers, Sizzix Tag Die



1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts