Friday, October 3, 2014

TCP September Release Love

I absolutely had a blast with the new stamp sets and CutUps from The Cat's Pajamas!  I have a couple of projects left over I thought I would share.



I made these little tags by altering the Fancy Flip Frames CutUps.  The images are from Vintage Halloween...LOVE that set!  Not sure, but I think I will attach these to some goodie bags for my co-workers.

Wishing you a week full of blessings!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps:  The Cat's Pajamas Vintage Halloween
Ink:  VersaMark Onyx Black
Paper:  Mohawk Color Copy, DCWV cardstock
Dies:  The Cat's Pajamas Fancy Flip Frames CutUps
Accessories:  No Name Ribbon,  Doodle Bug Designs Baker's Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts