Thursday, October 23, 2014

Sweet Sunday Sketch # 241 and C.R.A.F.T. # 282

I always enjoy the card sketches at Sweet Sunday Sketch.  Sketch #241 is an especially good one in my humble opinion (and it worked out so well for a recent purchase).

Here's the sketch:


Here's my take:


This is one of the stamp sets I got during our trip, again from Memory Bound Scrapbooks in Ankeny Iowa.  It has several fun images.  I used Distress Ink spritzed with Pearl White Color Bloom to make the background.  You can't really appreciate it, but it put a nice magical looking sheen over the dark blue sky.

I am also going to link this to the C.R.A.F.T.  Challenge 282 which is Autumn, Halloween,  Thanksgiving, Bonfire Night.

Hope your week is going well!  I appreciate your visits!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps:  Hampton Arts Happy Halloween
Ink:  VersaMark Onyx Black, Ranger Distress Ink Chipped Saphire,  Stormy Sky and Faded Jeans
Paper:  Doodle Bug Designs Ghouls and Goodies, DP scraps, Neenah Solar White card stock, American Crafts Cardstock, DCWV Cardstock
Accessories:  Stickles, Stamp N Stuff clear embossing powder, Copic Markers, Prima Color Bloom

2 comments:

  1. Love that owl and what a beautiful sky background <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. THanks for playing along with C.r.A.F.t.
    Good luck in the draw.

    Saskia PUllen
    DT member C.r.A.F.T.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts