Saturday, October 11, 2014

Prig and Berries

Here's another Christmas card completed!  I used the "inlaid die" technique again, using more traditional colors.  This is about as clean and simple as I get.  I love the look, but I also love sequins and bling and ribbon and embossing powder, and, and...


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:




Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Paper:  Mohawk Color Copy, DCWV cardstock
Stamps:  Stampin' UP! Endless Wishes
Ink:  Stampin' UP! Cherry Cobbler
Dies:  Elizabeth Craft Dies Prig and Berries
Embellishments: Fawn Lawn Baker's Twine, Doodle Bug Designs Sequins, Stampendous! embossing enamel in Shabby White and Aged Gold



1 comment:

  1. Lovely creation, thank you for joining us this week at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck!
    We would love you to also check out our DT call and apply if you feel this is something for you as we are looking for some talented and friendly crafter to join our DT Team.

    Jo and the CRAFT Team.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts