Monday, October 6, 2014

My Favorite Things Get Sketchy!

I made my card with the MFTWSC #196 in mind.  Here's the great sketch:


 And here's my card:

Some day I'm hoping I can get organized enough to make cards for multiple challenges.  Until then I'm having fun with all the great sketches and inspiration and I'm using some of the great supplies I have collected over the years.  Thanks for stopping by! 
Aloha,
Brenda 

Supplies:
Stamps:  My Favorite Things Primitive Pumpkins, Spider Web Stamp Set
Dies:  My Favorite Things Die-Namics Primitive Pumpkin Trio
Paper: Neenah Solar White, Taylored Expressions Hocus Pocus, DCWV card stock, Recollections kraft card stock
Accessories:  Metallic thread, Ranger Black Sparkle embossing powder





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts