Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Mojo Monday-Tall and Skinny

Mojo Monday Challenge #369 seemed perfect for a shaker card.  Here's the sketch:


Here's the shaker:

Oops, try again :)...thats better.  :


Thank goodness our trade winds and near perfect weather is back.  Looking at this photo makes me wish I had added texture to the red panel with an embossing folder.  Good lesson...to look at different perspectives.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I love your comments and visiting your blogs in return.  

Aloha,
Brenda



Supplies:
Stamps:  Verve Hearts on Fire, Thankful Hearts and No Matter What
Ink:  Stampin' UP! Riding Hood Red
Paper:  DCWV Cardstock, Neenah Solar White
Accessories:  Creative Impression Ribbon, Heart Confetti

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is such a beautiful card totally gorgeous +++ I love shakers they are so fun but I really haven't make many of them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Aren't shaker cards the greatest!?!? I recently made my first one and LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, so romantic and pretty and that spotty ribbon is divine!

    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely vibrant colour and I've never made a shaker either... yours is so well made ....one day.
    Aloha from Australia

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sketch is perfect for a shaker card. Love the first photo--showing the shaking in action.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Brenda,, love your shaker photo too tehehehhehe xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts