Sunday, October 12, 2014

Mojo Monday #366

Mojo Monday always has such great sketches, so where better to get your creative juices started?  (FYI Viva la Verve has some great ones this month also).




Here's what came up for me:






This card is for a wonderful lady who recently suffered a great loss.  I wanted to tell her that people she can't imagine are praying for her healing.  Everything will be OK...this is what faith is all about.

I so appreciate you looking at my creations.  Leave me a comment, I would love to drop by your blog and see what you are up to.

Aloha, 
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps:  Verve Thankful Accents and Be OK
Ink:  VersaFine Sepia, Ranger Distress Ink Frayed Burlap
Paper:  Neenah Kraft Cardstock, Basic Grey Picadilly
Accessories: Sierria Pacific Burlap Ribbon, Cinnamon Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts