Sunday, October 12, 2014

Get Sketchy #197

I am definitely in the holiday card making mood.  It have been Halloween and Christmas for the last week.  I think I only need about 20 more Christmas cards and it's only mid October.  If I could only do something about getting them in the mail on time!

I want to enter this card in My Favorite Things Get Sketchy #197.

Here's the sketch inspiration:

 Here's my version:


I'm wishing you a restful Sunday, full of happy time!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps: My Favorite Things Sheltering Tree and Spider Web Stamp Set
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  DCWV cardstock, Mohawk Color Copy, Graphic 45 An Eerie Tale
Accessories: Sizzix Medallions Die and Star Die, Advantus Corp Extra Fine Onyx Glitter, Darice Pearls

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts