Monday, September 8, 2014

TCPTUES274

Wow, I just looked back at my Splitcoast gallery.  The first TCP challenge I did was #17!  Look how far Alma has come with all her wonderful stamps!  My stamping has changed a bit since then also:).  Heres the sketch:



And here's my take:


I got this set just a short while ago.  I love how Sprinkle is showing her sassy self!  I used watercolor and some Smooch Spritz to do the sky.  I colored the image with Copic markers and fussy cut Sprinkle and the clouds.  I made this card this weekend and the sentiment proved so true!

Hope your week is off to a good start.  Thanks for stopping by!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Paper: Crate Paper-Paper Heart, Mohawk Color Copy, Strathmore Watercolor Paper
Stamps: The Cat's Pajamas Flying By
Diecuts: Dear Lizzy
Accessories:  watercolors, Smooch Spray, twine,  heart brad, circle punch, Copic Markers

3 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! I love sprinkle in the plane and the polaroid feel, so cute! Thanks for playing along at TCP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Great watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Sprinkle flying through the polaroid frame - beautifully done Brenda. Thanks for joining The Cat's Pajamas challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts