Sunday, August 17, 2014

SYS Day 2-Background Stamps Ombre

More homework from Day 2.  I love blending distress inks.  I never thought about using a background stamp with white embossing powder instead of an embossing folder to add texture.  I was pleased with the way this card turned out.  I did learn there is a difference in embossing powders.  The Ranger and Stampin' UP white embossing powder worked much better for me than another brand I had on hand.


I hope everyone had a restful weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Paper: Mohawk White Color Copy, Bazzill cardstock, DCWV Vellum
Stamps:  Hero Arts Looped Flower Pattern, Stampin' UP Four You
Ink: VersaMark, Ranger Distress Ink
Accessories:  The Sequined Bunny sequins, metallic thread, Stampin' UP white embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts