Saturday, March 8, 2014

Simple, Fast Card

Happy Saturday!  It is mostly sunny here today so I'm trying to take some pictures of the card stash that has developed lately.  I really need some pointers on taking card pictures.  If anyone has any advice, please I need HELP!  I have bookmark a couple of blog posts that I need to take the time to read.  Until I improve, please bear with me.  

I have another simple card to share, Pintrest inspired.  I did this one a few weeks ago.  Simple white and Pink.  The embossing is done with a folder from Stampin' Up.  I think it was discontinued :(.  Nothing special, fast and easy.  I did enjoy making the stick pin with beads I have from my jewelry making stash.  I left it blank so I can make it for baby, birthday, thanks, what ever I need.



On a completely different note, I saw the stage production of Lion King last night!  If you ever get a chance to go, do!  I loved it!  Rafiki was my most favorite, amazing voice.  The staging was unbelievable.  Did I mention I loved it?  Thanks for stopping by.

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Cardstock-basic white, pink from my scraps
Ribbon-picot edged from my stash
Embossing folder- Elegant Lines


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts