Monday, March 10, 2014

Diva Dare-Polka Dots!

Oh my goodness, I love polka dots!  I went to Ross yesterday looking for new towels and came out with two American Crafts Paper paper pads instead!  They were a deal!  So Saturday night I made this card for the March Diva Dare here. I used the sketch from the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge here and came up with this card.  I wish I would have gotten my sewing machine out and stitched the distressed panels on.  I may make another with my scraps and do just that.


Hope your weekend was full of blessings!  
Aloha, 
Brenda

Supplies:
Design Paper: Neapolitan by American Crafts
Colored Cardstock: DCWV
Accessories: Dienamics-Mini Rolled Rose by MFT, Leave punch-EK Success, Diecut circle-Sizzix, Ribbon-from stash.

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Love your mix of polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sentiment and adore those big polka dots. Thanks for playing along with this month's Diva Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pleasing combination of designs and colors...I really like your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts