Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Changes

YEA!!! A Cat's Pajamas sale!  Maybe that will stimulate some creativity here.  Lots has gone on since my last post.  We have been seeing the circle of life play out in both good ways and sad ways.  The one guarantee we have is that change is gonna happen, right?  We just have to ease the pain and celebrate the joys.  I am thankful everyday for all the wonderful people in my life, some are long time loved ones, others brush by softly and quickly, but oh so lovingly.  Definitely a testimony of God working in our lives.  I will close with a card I made for a dear friend that has also been dealing with many roadblocks in life.  Somehow this Verve stamp just seemed appropriate!  If you have questions about the details, please let me know.  Thanks for looking.
Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts