Sunday, March 20, 2011

Amazing Grace

I am still suffering from a creative block (or a severe case of no motivation, yeah nomo that's it!)...not sure what the deal is but certainly hoping that I can get going again soon!  This is a card I made awhile back.  The butterfly is from Hero Arts and is colored with Copic markers and Stickles add the bling.  The sentiment stamp is from Dollar Stamps I believe, they have some great inspirational sayings.  The elegant label is from Spellbinders, and the embossing folder is one from Tim Holtz.  I used distress ink to bring out the embossing even more.
Hoping for a good week for all!
Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts